Bunny falls asleep
bun didn’t actually fall asleep!! bunnies flop over like this when they feel safe and comfortable in their environment. they rarely stretch out and lay down because they’re prey animals, so when ur bun does completely lays on their side or their back, it means they feel 10000% safe around you
IT TOOK ME TWO TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES.
So, I did have some thoughts on the case of Deputy Andrew Francis Wood killing Milton Olin, Jr. with his car by swerving into the bike lane while typing on a computer and not being charged because he was letting another officer know that a situation was wrapped up and not to go.
Because not inconveniencing a cop is more important than a cyclist’s life.
Because we are only seen as obstacles.
Because we should “get a real car.”
I accidentally killed someone, you guys, but I was just doing research for an article I’m writing, so that makes it ok. That’s how it works, right?
LTMC: Meanwhile, 16-year olds get prosecuted for manslaughter for texting while driving. But don’t worry, police don’t get special treatment.
Here’s an article on it that isn’t from the Daily Mail in case you’re like me and are skeptical of anything the Daily Mail publishes
On Monday, Anita Sarkeesian posted a segment titled “Women as Background Decoration.” It examined how gratuitous sexual abuse and violence permeates contemporary video games. By the next day, she had received so many violent threats that she had to flee her home. And these weren’t idle Internet threats — some contained accurate identifying information about Sarkeesian’s home and family, enough for law enforcement to get involved.
But she’s not wrong | Follow @micdotcom
Strange Marine Creature
This strange creature was filmed underwater by drillers in the deep ocean. It is called Deepstaria enigmatica. It looks like an underwater dementor.
Super Meat Boy: Forever, Fact Sheet.
SMB:F is a totally new touch based super meat boy game for Phones, Tablets and Steam made by Myself and Tommy Refenes.
Our goal with SMB:F is to design a new full length platformer for touch devices from the ground up to avoid tacking bad controls on an existing design. we want to make something that embodies the original Super Meat Boy but is designed around a simple yet intuitive control scheme allowing for pin point accuracy and surprisingly deep controls without the use of multiple buttons/analog sticks.
- SMB:F will release sometime next year for phones, tablets and steam. (possibly others but this is all we have set in stone right now)
- SMB:F will feature a full story, 6 chapters, and double the bosses the original game featured.
- SMB:F is not an endless runner, but will feature an endless mode with online high scores and daily runs.
- SMB:F will feature a full fledged dark world featuring dark warp zones, bosses, new playable indie game characters and more.
- SMB:F will feature a vast randomly generated level structure that ensures a totally new play experience with each death.
- SMB:F is only 2 months into development, but as you can see things are moving pretty fast.
- SMB:F is not a simple endless runner
- SMB:F will not use abusive $ tactics to drain your wallet and cheapen the game experience
- SMB:F is not a port of super meat boy
- SMB:F is not a one button game
- SMB:F is not exclusive to phones/touch screens
- Mewgenics is not canceled, we just put it on hold to work full time on this one. once SMB:F is released we will hop back on it.
- A Voyeur for September is not a new game, it was just a code name (and anagram) for Super Meat Boy Forever that tommy made up on the spot a day before pax needed a name for the game we were showing (he wanted it to be a surprise)
here are some screen shots and gifs!
For those of you at pax, be sure to check out the Team Meat booth (part of the indie mega booth) and go hands on with the game, you really need to play it to understand why we are so excited about this one.
it could easily be my best design to date, im loving all over this one.
I’m not an artist, but I have more than a few friends who are, so I thought this might be a good thing to post.
New Nintendo 3DS and XL ⊟
Just when you thought this week couldn’t get any wilder, Nintendo goes and reveals a new 3DS and XL model for Japan.
The new line also has a new stick-ish button on the right side that replaces the need for a Circle Pad Pro, a more powerful CPU, a wider stereoscopic 3D sweet spot, colored ABXY buttons, two additional shoulder buttons, NFC support (for Amiibos!), extended battery life (up to 7 hours) and a replaceable battery, and HTML5 support for the built-in browser. It also now uses Micro SDs instead of SD cards. Check out the removable back!
The standard system features a 3.88-inch top screen (compared to the 3.53-inch top screen in the original 3DS), while the new XL screen is the same as the old one at 4.88 inches. Both release in Japan on October 10 for ¥16000 ($154) and ¥18800 ($181), alongside a new set of charging docks.BUY Nintendo 2DS & 3DS/XL, upcoming games
The “wider sweet spot” is actually a function where the camera detects where your head is and adjusts accordingly. Also there are gonna be replaceable covers!
MY FAVORITE DRINK